Steven is a Brooklyn native who now lives in midtown Manhattan. He entered the practice of law because he enjoys using logic to help other people solve complex problems, and because he has an affinity for advocacy.
When it comes to his clients, Steven is committed to representing them fairly, reasonably, and with integrity. He takes a practical approach to problem solving and tries to distill complex decisions to simple terms.
Steven is also the Firm’s Managing Partner, and is responsible for overseeing all the diverse areas of practice in which the firm engages, and ensuring that the firm’s clients are handled well and are satisfied. He is also responsible for maintaining the reputation and image of the firm in the legal community.
He is a proud New Yorker who loves everything the city has to offer, from its pizza to the Yankees, the opera and, most of all, its diverse citizens.
- General Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Fordham University, B.A., 1975
- New York Law School, J.D., 1979
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Columbian Lawyers Association – Past President, current Chair of Executive Committee
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Association of New York
Presentations and Publications
- Numerous addresses to the Columbian Lawyers Association of Brooklyn
Honors and Awards
- Kings County Democratic Judicial Screening Committee
- New York City Mayor’s Screening Committee for City Marshals