Pavlo joined the firm in 2018 after working as staff counsel for GEICO insurance company, where he tried automobile negligence cases to defense verdicts in Bronx, New York, and Richmond counties. A tenacious litigator, Pavlos is well-known and respected for his skill in conducting discovery and litigating cases, and his opponents know he is not afraid to take a case to trial.
A native of Long Island, Pavlos is fluent in Greek, and has had a lifelong interest in pursuing a career in the law.
- Personal Injury Defense
- St. John’s University, Finance, B.S., 2011
- Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg School of Law, J.D., 2014
- New York
- Maria Love Foundation, Board Member
- New York Martial Arts Academy, Instructor
Honors & Awards
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, Moot Court Honors Board at Touro Law Center
- Nassau Academy of Law Moot Court Competition, Finalist